You must have access to the appropriate software to make changes to your figures within their new file type. Therefore, we strongly recommend that you send the FINAL version of your figures to us for formatting. We stand behind the quality of our work, and if a figure does not meet your expectations, we will work with you to correct the issue.
Articles in this section
- What file types do you accept for figure services?
- My manuscript contains tables that I would like formatted. Do I need to order Figure Services?
- How should I provide my tables for formatting?
- How will you format images, such as photographs and micrographs?
- What do you do in cases where figure files for submission need to be formatted differently than the final figures for publication (after acceptance)?
- How can I review my formatted figures when they are returned in a new file type not supported by my computer software?
- How do I edit my figure after it has been formatted?