Yes, you will need to order Figure Services. Figure Services focus on helping you prepare or format tables.
Articles in this section
- What file types do you accept for figure services?
- My manuscript contains tables that I would like formatted. Do I need to order Figure Services?
- How should I provide my tables for formatting?
- How will you format images, such as photographs and micrographs?
- What do you do in cases where figure files for submission need to be formatted differently than the final figures for publication (after acceptance)?
- How can I review my formatted figures when they are returned in a new file type not supported by my computer software?
- How do I edit my figure after it has been formatted?