No, we offer formatting for manuscripts written in English only. You can add Formatting as a complement to the Translation service.
Articles in this section
- What is the difference between Formatting and Editing?
- What if my references are in the wrong order? My citations use numbers (e.g., 1) but the journal’s citations use names (e.g., (Author, 2011)). Will you fix this?
- Why does my formatted manuscript look different than papers published in my target journal?
- Do you support reference manager software?
- Can you format equations in my manuscript?
- Will you format my manuscript if it is not written in English?
- If I order Formatting will you help me reduce word count?
- Do you check to ensure that any ethical or policy considerations are met?
- My manuscript contains tables that I would like formatted. Do I need to order Figure Services?