ACS AuS will provide a certificate confirming that your paper was edited by a native English speaker at ACS AuS and, assuming all of the changes we proposed are incorporated into the manuscript, is ready for journal submission. It will allow journal editors to feel confident that the English language in your paper has been reviewed and verified. Visit our Certificate Program page to learn more.
Articles in this section
- Do you translate from English into my language?
- Do you have translators in my scientific subdiscipline?
- How are ACS Authoring Services translation services different from traditional translators?
- How do I communicate with my translator?
- Will you help me rewrite my manuscript during translation to improve its quality?
- What is the ACS Authoring Services Certificate?
- Do you guarantee my paper will get published?
- How do I collect on your guarantee?