In order to generate publication-quality figures, images that are included within a figure should also be sent independently in the highest available resolution file. For ethical reasons, we are unable to make changes to brightness, contrast, or color balance, and we will not crop the image.
Articles in this section
- What file types do you accept for figure services?
- My manuscript contains tables that I would like formatted. Do I need to order Figure Services?
- How should I provide my tables for formatting?
- How will you format images, such as photographs and micrographs?
- What do you do in cases where figure files for submission need to be formatted differently than the final figures for publication (after acceptance)?
- How can I review my formatted figures when they are returned in a new file type not supported by my computer software?
- How do I edit my figure after it has been formatted?