Journals require that tables be submitted in a text format (usually Microsoft Word). If you would like help formatting your tables according to journal guidelines, please provide Excel or Word-editable files containing your tables. Also, if you would like tables formatted and exported as images for use in presentations and posters, we can do this as part of our Figure Services.
Articles in this section
- What file types do you accept for figure services?
- My manuscript contains tables that I would like formatted. Do I need to order Figure Services?
- How should I provide my tables for formatting?
- How will you format images, such as photographs and micrographs?
- What do you do in cases where figure files for submission need to be formatted differently than the final figures for publication (after acceptance)?
- How can I review my formatted figures when they are returned in a new file type not supported by my computer software?
- How do I edit my figure after it has been formatted?