Yes. We will reorder your citations and references as needed and convert citations and references to your target journal’s format. If necessary, we will fix incorrect information in references based on information in published databases.
Articles in this section
- What is the difference between Formatting and Editing?
- What if my references are in the wrong order? My citations use numbers (e.g., 1) but the journal’s citations use names (e.g., (Author, 2011)). Will you fix this?
- Why does my formatted manuscript look different than papers published in my target journal?
- Do you support reference manager software?
- Can you format equations in my manuscript?
- Will you format my manuscript if it is not written in English?
- If I order Formatting will you help me reduce word count?
- Do you check to ensure that any ethical or policy considerations are met?
- My manuscript contains tables that I would like formatted. Do I need to order Figure Services?