We do not currently edit in LaTeX. If your manuscript was created in LaTeX, please save it as a .doc, .docx or .rtf file before submitting for editing. For reference, we also ask that you upload a PDF of your manuscript as a secondary file during the submission process.
Articles in this section
- Who are your Language Editors?
- What's the difference between Standard and Premium Editing services?
- What is the ACS ChemWorx™ Authoring Services Certificate?
- Do you guarantee my paper will get published?
- How do I collect on your guarantee?
- Will you help me re-edit my paper?
- Will you help me to reduce the word count of my paper?
- I would like to submit my manuscript to a non-ACS journal. Will you still edit my manuscript?
- Do you edit LaTeX documents?
- Do you recommend journals?