Our Language Editors either have or are completing Master's, PhD, or MD degrees at top research universities in the U.S. They are all native English speakers and must meet rigorous selection standards. Read more about their qualifications on the About Us page.
Articles in this section
- Why did you make particular stylistic changes to my paper?
- Who are your Language Editors?
- What's the difference between Standard and Premium Editing services?
- What is the ACS Authoring Services Certificate?
- Do you guarantee my paper will get published?
- How do I collect on your guarantee?
- Will you help me re-edit my paper?
- Will you help me to reduce the word count of my paper?
- I would like to submit my manuscript to a non-ACS journal. Will you still edit my manuscript?
- Do you edit LaTeX documents?